Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cards

Here are some cards I have made during the year.


This one was for my lovely friend Sabrina, if I remember correctly it was her 21st.

For my friend Suzette's daughter, Dior who turns six this year

This is for my beautiful friend Paula, who just had a little baby.  I used a technique that I have recently learnt.  I drybrushed paint on the card then stuck the glittery paper on top. Attaching the german scrap over the paper, I then added the chipboard word always and the flourish after painting them and throwing lots of glitter on them.

And for Suzette's other daughter who will be 2.  Both her daughters were born in January...funny.

I made this card for one friend who has known me since I was born.

Not sure who I made this card for, but I can't find it in my stash so must have given it away...

Am looking forward to making more cards soon.  I have decided to make all of my cards this year...so let's hope that this is one NY's resolution I can stick too!

k
x

No comments:

Post a Comment