Monday, August 30, 2010

Too many things

Where has the time gone? I have so many things on my list to do, and I just can't seem to accomplish any of them.  I thought once I started this blog I would write every single day, and so far I think I have managed to write four things? 

At the moment Xave is sleeping (yay), and Zoe is on the loungefloor playing with her toys.  I just can't seem to manage getting the two of them to sleep at the same time.  Last night for the first time Xave woke up and called out 'Daddy, daddy.' It was so adorable, but of course Cam didn't go to him, he was in the middle of something so I had to jump out of the nice warm bed and go tend to him - quick cuddle and song and he was fast asleep again but then Zoe decided to wake up.  We are trying to get her to sleep in her cot, but she wakes every half hour on the hour, so it is just easier to keep her in my bed...love it but dont.

Been doing some craft (scrapbooking), but don't seem to have the skills and creativity that other people do. Depresses me.

Gotta run, Zoe crying (again).
x

2 comments:

  1. omg you write your blog beautifully and dont worry you sound like your doing a great job mum as everything you described came flooding back to me from when my boys were that age and its all normal stuff normal motherhood drama and it does get better and easier in lots of ways as the years go on. keep writing your blog from the heart so other mums can empathsise and or smile! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dont look at others works... just do what makes you happy I banned scrap mags in my house and my confidence soared! LOL

    ReplyDelete